Friday, February 8, 2008

some old blogs posted

So, I was able to get some of my old blogs from Mikey. Many thanks to him for all the fun I had posting blogs at InTheHack.

Let's see, some clean up items. Derek and Charrissa won the GNCC Mixed Playdowns with teammates Rachel Sethi and Sean Murray from Potomac. The trophy is now residing at Nutmeg for awhile. Good luck to them at National Mixed.

The Golden Handle is almost full with 18 teams signed up. Two Nutmeg teams survived the playoffs to get in. Derek and Charrissa won't be back to defend this year, see above.

I hear the GNCC club national team from Potomac had to add a fifth player due to a work commitment of the skip, Chris. The fifth they added is an okay curler, Scott Edie, so I guess that will work out.

The Norfolk mixed is next week and we will be there. The Dykes started yesterday with 40 teams and one of them from Nutmeg. Got to get more of the newbies involved next year.

later,
JH

1 comment:

Charrissa said...

just wanted to prove that I do read your blog :)
Charrissa