Monday, February 23, 2009

It's a rant so maybe stop reading now

Warning: strong language will follow.

I hate fucking chat room trolls. I just hate them. They piss me off and get me all irate so I want to reach through my PC and yank their lungs out. The reason for my outrage:

"She has played two chumps so far...how can you say that she is the class of the field early. Lin and Clark will battle it out to see who goes winless and who gets one win."

This was in response to a post I had made at curling zone about the Women's Olympic trials. It was a short two line post that said McCormick was looking very good after two games. Then this fucking idiot decides to post the above. Of course it was an anonymous post and they didn't have the balls to post their name. Good thing cause I might be on a flight somewhere to kick their ass.

Ruined a perfectly good day. I thought about what to post in response to that for a long time. The thing about trolls is they are looking for reaction hence the name. I guess it is the nature of the beast. Any chat type site will over time become a place where dickheads will troll. Their pathetic lives are so bad that is the only way they can get some happiness.

Mission accomplished for this asshole I guess as I did finally respond. Maybe I just need a thicker skin and need to ignore the trolls.

Later,
JH

3 comments:

Chris said...

I think you and Rick Santelli should have a rant together. Just get it off your chest.

Anonymous said...

You've always managed to ignore me successfully!!

BTW,I saw that comment. What a shithead.

PS..Utica "did" their rocks. Much more draw weight curl than before, but up-weight will straighten 'em out on most lines. Beware sheet 6.
3.7 splits on sheets 1-5 (to the T-line) 3.9 to 4.0 on sheet 6

And that concludes your scouting report.

DC said...

All I can say is that kind of conflict would never happen on Facebook. Would you like a plum tree?