Friday, February 13, 2009

Off to Norfolk

This weekend is the Norfolk mixed which is a great event and a little sad with only 10 teams playing. Also, this will be the first visit to Norfolk since Elisabeth passed. It wont be the same without her watching from the warm room.

Coach Ray and Mrs. Coach make their first appearance of the year on the ice. DC will also be there and he will be playing with 1 of 4 from the Coach Ray brood who is in town for some reason. I predict there may be some late nights spent in the bar at the club. Good to help out Norfolk financially.

Even get Monday off as a holiday to recover. First time in 20 years I think I have had President's day off. I get one extra holiday a year which moves around based on the calendar.

Later,
JH

2 comments:

Chris said...

Would have loved to have been there! I expect you guys are the team to beat. Good luck up there.

flobe1 said...

Let me know when and where I can watch my bro play in the Nationals. I am telling people in work so I can brag..