Friday, May 22, 2009

Upgrade update

Well, everything is working great now. Discovered the problem with transferring email from my old PC to the new one. Just had to make sure the backup tool was looking at the right directory. Did that by renaming all the ones I didn't want. But I got my address book and all my email folders moved over. That was huge.

New router has solved all the problems of the wireless dropping out and not being able to get to certain websites. And added bonus of IE8 lets me get to my work website which previously I had to use Firefox to get to it.

Of course, now with the new PC I can get to facebook. Still haven't decided if that is good or bad.

Anyway, holiday weekend starts in a few hours. Off to a small party tonight then tomorrow is the big day Yankees vs Phils at the new stadium.
GO PHILS!

Later,
JH

No comments: