Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Back on the air

So, I had a post-holiday post all done and blogger lost it. Highlight, broken pressure relief valve on the heater on Sunday night. Emergency call to the oil company and it was fixed rather quickly.

Coach Ray is back on the air as well.

And we are back after almost 4 hours today. Cable was hinky for some reason, TV worked, phone almost worked and no internet. Then SMAC decided to reconnect everything and the wires weren't quite in the right places. But, obviously everything is good now. So she is now back to managing her farm.

Yep, she is now on Facebook way too much. Lots of friends. Running a virtual farm with cows, horses, chickens and fruit trees. Writing on walls. Sending spiting llamas and hatching eggs. So if you are on facebook (which I am) do what I do and just dont go there.

Later,
JH

1 comment:

DC said...

Facebook frightens me. "Social Networking" is such a creepy term. Nothing against anyone on there, the concept just seems weird to me. Then again, maybe I'm just not "with it" like you youngsters.

As Grampa Simpson once said: "I was with it once too. And then they changed what "it" was to something strange and scary.....IT'LL HAPPEN TO YOU!!!!"