Friday, December 19, 2008

Facebook, curling and snow

Do you facebook? Can I ask why? I just deactivated my facebook account. Why, because I don't have time to go there and tend a farm, update my status, send spitting llamas, take a movie test, choose my favorite color, decide if I am happy or sad, tend the farm some more, answer friend requests from people I don't know and on and on and on. Maybe I am getting like Coach Ray and am a curmudgeon.

Maybe I am becoming a technophobe. I just recently got a new cell phone. It is really hard to find a phone that is just a phone. I have a camera, I don't need an MP3 player, I don't text or email from the phone because the buttons are too small. Just a phone please and don't look at me like that. Whatever.

Anyhoodle. Playing a practice game against Olympic hopefuls Charrissa and team tomorrow. Ten ends with time clocks so that they can get a feel for the whole thing. A couple of her team have never played with clocks or the whole playdown process.

Waiting for the first snow storm of the season. Fired up the snowblower yesterday to make sure it ran okay and everything was in good shape. I do like power toys.

Later,
JH

2 comments:

Plover Sally said...

GRINCH!!! OLD MAN

DC said...

I've been thinking of getting one of those Jitterbug things. That's a phone that's just a phone with nice big buttons. Though I do admit texting comes in handy at times.