Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Crackberry and FB and Tweets, oh my!


See this is why Blackberrys and Facebook and Twitter are a bad thing (DC said you should mention brand names). Pictured are the Veep (in hat) and the Prez texting or FBing or something. Not quite in the picture is the background of the Ohio river and a bunch of people on the other side of the table. It is a nice day with a interesting view and interesting people.

I have been thinking about getting an iPhone which is what the Prez uses, the Veep is old school and is texting on his cell. I don't even do that. Do I need one, no, but sometimes I kind of feel left out. Especially with the Mrs. as the crackberry is always at the ready. It does come in handy if you need to google something while driving somewhere.

I don't know, maybe I have been involved with technology for too long. I do know that I am looking forward to the techno-break next week at Lake of the Woods. Just me and the boat and the fish. Sure, there will be pictures taken which will be uploaded with the laptop. But out on the water, just me and nature.

Later,
JH

No comments: