Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mixed Nationals

So, it all comes down to the final game. AZ, WI and CT win the final game and a four way tie for first (or fourth). That means the playoffs will be decided by the draw to the button or the draw shot challenge or whatever they are calling it these days.

Best of luck to newest Nutmeggers Derek and Charrissa with teammates Sean and Rachel. This could be their year with Washington (ie Brady's) out of the picture. Go guys go.

Arizona is an interesting team as only one player actually lives in Arizona. Just one more question to the USCA, how does a team qualify from Arizona when only one player lives there? Does that mean if I pick up a player from Texas I can qualify from there next year? Seems kind of odd but who am I to question. Oh yeah, I am the rabble rouser from the East Coast. Rest assured fine readers (if there are any) you will never see my name on the USCA board or even the GNCC board for that matter. Hell, I can't even ever expect to be president of Nutmeg since I am deemed "to passionate" about certain matters. Whatever, I just want to make great ice at the club and throw some stones.

Okay, enough ranting for now. Go Derek, Charrissa, Sean and Rachel. Bring home the hardware to the East Coast and show those Midwestern snobs we really can curl.

Later,
JH

No comments: