Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Curling club championship

As reported today in The Curling News blog there is now a national club championship being set up in Canada. As all my curling readers probably know there is also a US club championship. Interesting.....

There were rumblings that I heard about that the WCF was thinking about setting up a World club championship. I would think that with Canada on board this just might just be something that could occur. Of course, all the eligibility elements would have to be worked out. Who knows, probably wont happen until I am too old anyway. Got to start working on that senior team I guess.

Later,
JH

3 comments:

DC said...

What's with the curling stuff? Aren't the Phillies still in the race?

Thanks for the plugs on my trip journal.

JH said...

Yep. The Phightins' are in first and the Mutts are in third. Big series with the fish starting tonight. Squish the fish!!

What are you doing commenting, aren't you on vacation?

flobe1 said...

hey, their goin' down, hook, line and sinker....