Friday, August 15, 2008

An online curling institution closes

Farewell to InTheHack. It is where I got my start in the world of online curling stuff including blogging.

I got to meet Mike on one of my trips to Ottawa. Nice guy and he was really forward thinking about doing stuff on the internet. I guess Gerry and Dallas are now the kings of internet curling chat. Well, they are nice guys too.

If you need some curling gloves for this season sounds like Mike still has a bunch. I will be ordering some for this year. Who knows, they might even be a collectable at some point with the InTheHack logo on them.

Thanks Mike for making InTheHack a place to meet new friends and find people to argue with over curling.

Time to head over to CZ and start up the discussions that were pending at ITH.

Later,
JH

No comments: